I decided to give Beanerittu a second chance, because I was bored and wanted to get out of the house. It has been at least a year, since I have seen a movie in a theater. That ridiculous farce was "Deadwood." I walked out for the exact reasons I walked out of "Digger." My mother and I conversely did not walk out of "The Shape of Water," but it was torture. Not to mention my mother was in her late eighties, and the opening scene of the film was a woman masturbating in her bathtub. We picked the wrong movie, but like America today, almost everything has turned bad. Whatever you buy or choose to entertain you has a high probability of disappointing you and taking your money for naught. I will give Beanerittu credit. They took twenty dollars of my money in less than half an hour. The movie was eight, and the popcorn and drink were $9.50. I walked out of "Digger" after twenty minutes, and I wanted to stay. I wanted to be entertained. I wanted to see a good movie, and I was rooting for Tom Cruise and Alejandro Inarritu. Exactly like "The Revenant" the film was a "Failure to Launch," which was better than any of these want to be movies. Can I blame myself? I knew what it was going to be, but I was hoping for improvement. Instead the film making was rank amateur. Perhaps there was a story there, but I didn't get to it. It was too painful to watch the exact same camera angle pointed up the characters' noses, the same dull drab colors, with a complete void of cinematic skill. It was like they were doing it on purpose, and perhaps they were, the whole less is more, or, "Just the Facts, Jack." The audio was no better, but America has lost touch with any artistic aesthetic including sound and music. There is not one thing I can think of that made anyone want to subject themselves to this vanity affair. Get over it, less twenty dollars of my money. Who knew you could ingest toxins from a squash? It has happened to me the last two times I have cooked and eaten squash from Food Lion. Like I posted on Facebook, my good friend Larry Tutt has reiterated that vegetables can kill you. I didn't know what he was talking about until now. Cucurbitacin? This exact scenario proves what I am saying that the world has changed since Covid 19 and Donald Trump, and America has suffered the worst effects. How can Republican candidates even suggest today's inflation was caused by Joe Biden? It is because of Covid, tariffs, and the complete failure of a government to even understand what their job is. It must be the most monumental failure in American history, evil. It will be blaring in our faces until the mid term elections in November. One more month of doom and gloom and slander and televised executions. We must remember that the Republicans have gerrymandered many voting districts in their favor with the aid of the courts. SCOTUS largely supported this with some unspecified vague legal excuse. That is the strength, or was the strength of the Republican party, manipulated the details of the law in favor of evil. I think that is coming to an end, simply because if you look up from your life and pay attention to who is running for elected office, it is a nightmare. No God fearing American would elect any of these Devil's Rejects. It is depressing, and I have learned how not to get depressed, but I am depressed about it. The list of infringements of human civil rights is a litany, so it is pointless to complain. I think we need to keep, find, or fortify our faith in God. If it would be anytime for an appearance, it would be NOW.