The Chemours plant in Cumberland Country is owned by the Chinese. When Dupont decided to unload some of their plants that produce PFAS as a byproduct, who stepped up to the plate? DAK Americas in Fayetteville was owned by a Mexican Conglomerate. Foreign ownership of domestic interests once was scarce. Now the United States President is making no apology for turning against the American people and stealing their money. When you drove by the DAK facility on Cedar Creek Road, there were few cars in the parking lot. They were supposed to be making plastic bottles or the ingredients needed to make plastic bottles. Polyester. Why were they owned by Mexicans? The Florida East Coast Railroad is owned by a Mexican conglomerate. What is the basis for this ownership and managing of American industry by foreign countries? My theory is simple. Drugs and drug smuggling. Why would the Chinese make any effort not to harm the American people? We still have PFAS, and they just keep changing the name of the chemicals and saying they are not carcinogenic. It is like Americans are living in a third world nation, and now our own government has turned against us. It is common, so perhaps it was inevitable that America would succumb to the same ill. Will we see this transgression to fruition, a regression to autocracy and fascism? ICE is killing people in the streets in the name of illegal immigration. Perhaps the most dangerous enemies Americans have is our own corporate structure. Global warming and climate change are man made. It is so easy to discern the causes, but we turn a blind eye. What is killing our coral reefs by heating the ocean like a pot of boiling water? Azipods. We would rather cruise on mammoth cruise ships than save the Earth. If America is forty trillion dollars in debt, then whence does the money come, the money that the Trump Organization continues to embezzle? They just print it in the mint, and the value of this American dollar is poor. As an aside and in my own life, the more I improve the home I inherited to be desirable, the more lonely I become, the more empty it seems. It is a brutal dichotomy. Continue to care for and love the property I own, so it maintains its value, and the more disconnected it becomes from our family history. I work diligently to balance this transition retaining the integral historical elements, and improving it for future use. I didn't expect this result. The house seems empty, because there is no one but me in it. I cleaned the back yard, the patio, and the side of the house. Virginia creeper, saw greenbrier, an grape vine had overtaken the hydrangeas, gardenias, and pittosporum. My jasmine vine commandeered two crepe myrtles. It didn't take long to get it all cleaned up, and I have a small tomato garden. Still, it is empty. There is no one but me to enjoy it. It is brutal when I mow the grass in the backyard. No one there. No parents. No siblings. No kids. Just a few birds and a squirrel or two. I've never known this kind of loneliness, but I am okay. I have to turn my feelings off and use my mind to task myself with busy work. The house next door is under contract, and the asking price was $450,000.00. "Holy shite, Batman!" The yard is a fraction of the size of mine, and it is ugly. They do have a nice view, of my yard. Perhaps this is why I continue to work on the house and the yard, but it also is an investment of love. The unbearable summer heat wave most likely is being caused by Miliary Ocean Terminal Sunny Point and training in the field at Fort Liberty. I moved the router in my kitchen. It was installed by Brightspeed, and I cannot complain about their service. I am getting a "land" line (although it is through fiber optic internet) and WiFi for $70.00 a month. It is a good deal, and I have the same number my family has had for decades. We are in a pointless war that will make the rest of the world loath us for two decades to come. It is a war proliferated by the Defense Industry, simply so they can make more money. Use up all the munitions and surprise! We have to buy more. It is so elementary. Another Viet Nam, simply to make money for the war mongers, the Defense Industry. It is a game of strategy happening over our heads, the tech war game. I have some simple goals. Where best can I use my NOS Onkyo six CD changer? Which room of the house? Where best can I use my NOS Sony cassette players? When will I be able to produce my own music again in a MIDI studio? When will I begin to play the drums with my fingers again? Where will the 88 note keyboard be, so I can do this music work? I am getting closer. When June was living I had my music studio in the master bedroom of the house. That is where I liked it. Then the "Haymount Strangler" began to rent next door. He was normal for two years, recently divorced and juggling a new love interest and her two young daughters. They moved in and out twice. The last time it became apparent to them that my music studio on the back side of the house was in close proximity to their proscenium den. Even a nominal amount of volume of music would disturb them. Seeing as I was in the privacy of my own home, and with a large amount of insulation, I felt no guilt. Instead I felt disdain for squatters living in a rental, thus they received Chick Corea's "Early Circle" at about 100 decibels for an hour. It was not long before they moved out again the second time. The young couple on the other side with a newborn baby, also discovered that my music bothered them. Even if I donned headphones, the simply existence of my study and production of music annoyed him. He grew not to like me. Necessarily they moved up the food chain and bought their own half a million dollar house on Pugh Street. It was a step up and I am glad for them. Their parents moved in. The issue with lack of privacy is paramount, especially when you are a musician. I have curtailed my 3:00 am music parties in my living room, although for whatever reason this doesn't seem to bother them. It is the subliminal messaging that screws with them. I drastically have altered my lifestyle to try to be polite. It will be interesting when the new people move in next door with a fifteen month old baby. I figure these children are receiving good genes via Nature versus Nurture. They will be musically literate.