Thursday, April 11, 2024

OJ is Dead

"Where do I begin?," in the remarkable sound of the voice of Shirley Bassey, the vocal metaphor of James Bond, 007.  On a more dour note the world is falling.  Inflation.  I couldn't afford to buy tomatoes.  I bought a zucchini in plastic shrink wrap, and it was a cucumber.  I ran over the back legs of a squirrel.  I couldn't avoid him.  Before I slammed on brakes in a 45 mph zone to miss an opossum.  It upset traffic, but he lived.  Across the street they had bunny drama.  Their dog caught a baby bunny, and they tried to save it.  The dog killed it anyway.  It is what dogs do.  It is what cats do. With pets you have the gut level emotional drama.  I can't handle that everyday.  It is inhibiting.  The most important things:  I had to sanitize my Macbook Pro, because it was infecting the skin on my hands.  When Covid first emerged, it infected my hard contact lenses; my eyes were compromised for two years.  Now I soak the lenses in diluted bleach.  America has returned to her roots of the Lost Colony.  The physical challenges of Mother Nature are taking their toll, because we have forgotten her.  She is Queen.  We are not.  The largest problem we face today (in addition to the burning of fossil fuels) is microwaves.  We are being cooked in abstract ways, and it is a beautiful and stealth non-lethal weapon for our enemy.  It will prove to be lethal, if we let it proliferate.  Our bodies are suffering, and we have turned our back on Mother Nature's  healing power.  We are destroying her rapidly.  I stopped at a traffic light, and on a pole twenty feet away was a disguised cell phone transmitter.  I am tired of opening Youtube videos and seeing unknown pundits telling me things they think are true.  Stuck poop.  The best conceal carry holster.  A laser flashlight. 
All profess to be the ultimate judge of product quality or health.  Who are they?  We were a better nation with three networks, ABC, CBS, and NBC, tightly regulated, competitive, and uplifting.  A weekly viewing schedule with reasonable advertising.  Now a TV show has its own channel.  Big Tech or Social Media has dealt a blow to America by undermining this traditional network of broadcasting.  Oversight.  Regulation.  Truth.  Misinformation, Spam, Propaganda, and Gas Lighting.  Disguised private aircraft are problematic with their phased array antennas.  Why should I feel pain, when a commercial jetliner flies overhead?  Other than burning hot gas turbine engines, what else could be onboard a commercial aircraft that would cause harm to human beings?  What is the answer?  Wireless internet for the passengers.  Microwaves.  Phased array antennas are unnaturally heating the Earth.  My aunt died on April Fool's morning at 5:00 a.m.  She is in a happier place.